Monday, December 04, 2006

realign your perception


essie and i had the most amazing weekend in houston with our friends ben and robert. we've been so burned out with work and hating on boston, it was a good kick in the pants for both of us to re-evaluate and rediscover our love of art and design. i've been feeling so stagnant and uninspired the past few months, basically identifying as a traveling corporate drone. just being around creative people for a few days has refeuled me to write some new songs, make some new t-shirts, and deal with the fact that i'm going to be at this job/stuck in boston for the next 3 years so i might as well make the best of it. even though i'm revelling in my current euphoric state, you can rest assured, i still hate dakota fanning.

*robert & ben's work can be found here.

*ryan geiger's work, another amazing houston artist, can be found here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice! You know, I'm from Houston! I never thought I'd miss it, but I do a little... except for that awful humidity. I'm gonna be back in a little more than a week, though.