Wednesday, December 13, 2006

destiny has a pinga


this shot is from my friend amy's birthday last saturday. i think it ranks in my top 5 best nights out ever. "destiny" rocked the beyonce moves and hair, i think some of our straight friends were thrown off by the hips and fake boobs. i taught them them the meaning of "she's on the 'mones'". i think our friend scott may turn into a tranny chaser. photo courtesy of essie.

p.s. i failed to mention that i rolled my window down the whole drunken ride home and yelled out to pedestrians, "all i want for christmas is YOU".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh god Scott has been RAVING about Destiny ever since. I just can't get it through his cute buzz cut that the situation is not as it seems.
This is my hand/arm in the photo, no? It looks like mine, but then again I was so sauced it could have been a random prosthetic arm and I wouldn't have known the difference. I tend to lose feeling in the face and the limbs after ingesting that much moonshine.
And btw, it took this posting to dig up my memory of you screaming that out the car window. "All I want for christmas is you!!" It was all so blurred and sentimental. Like "It's A Wonderful Life" on crack.